government video entry system
Designed for convenient integration with government access control, Lobibox provides modern visitor management and central station monitoring for local, state, and federal operations.
Learn how lobibox can solve your visitor management needs
Compatible with ANY ACCEss control system On The Market
Decreasing face-to-face interactions in a pandemic, government officials can use the video intercom to have guests check-in while not requiring access into the facility, such as for probation or parole.
limit covid-19 exposure
The first line of defense, LobiBox’s video entry system screens visitors to ensure only those with granted access are allowed on site.
In the event of an emergency or security crisis, LobiCom allows you to instantly lock down every visitor unit, denying access to either everyone or just visitors.
access history log
Stay in the know with all that happens on-site with detailed, time-stamped reporting on all activity and personnel.
- With the central station monitoring feature, employees can visually verify guests before granting access to the government property
- Employees can manage both their and their guests’ access through the mobile app with visitor scheduling and tap to open features
- View and export recent events, view images of previous activities, and manage all accessibility
- LobiBox handles all updates remotely and automatically at down times to ensure visitor experience is unphased
- Employees can send virtual key codes to their expected guests, monitoring in the app each time a code is used with time-stamped details
In an emergency, such as a dangerous situation, lockdown all LobiBox secured entry points in seconds from the LobiCom dashboard. Units may also be locked down solely to registered members and can be temporarily disabled with scheduling.